[NTLK] [ANN] EarthLink DialUp Access Numbers Book

From: Chris Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 00:59:50 EST

NTLK'ers

Well, here it is. I've finally finished my first "book" I found a package on
UNNA with the EarthLink dialup numbers, but I don't know how outdated it is.
Being the nice guy I am, I re-did it. It's indexed by State, and then Area
code (when there are more than 10 area codes in a state...). It's 400k, but
has all the numbers that you'd get if you were to visit the website or call
technical support. As of now, it's sitting in the /incomming directory on
Unna, lonely with my other package :)

-Chris