Re: [NTLK] Newton Audio/Movie Players...?

From: Brad Tober (newtontalk_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 12:05:24 EST

The Newton Media System packages work similarly to Newton Books - you
just have to install the package that you want to use, not the
associated application. Of course, the difference is that the Book
Reader application is stored in the ROM of the Newton, while the Newton
Media App is stored in the package of the media file.

Also note that Newton Audio Player and any associated media files are
not available in anticipation of a new version coming shortly.

Brad Tober