[NTLK] Yikes!!!

From: Thomas Hart (those_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 13:39:38 EST

I am in serious need of help here. I imported an RTF file to my Newton
today that was 140k and now works won't launch. It tells me that the
Newton doesn't have enough memory to do launch the app. Is it that the
file is too large? And if this is the case, how can I delete the file if
Works won't work? I have a 2000 and normally have around 112-125k free
memory.
    I have all of my attendance and comments for the courses I teach
stored in NewtWorks and I REALLY need those files.

in desperation,

Thomas