[NTLK] [ANN] Newton User's Study - PARTICIPANTS WANTED

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 14:34:53 EST

Posted by me (Victor) on behals of Prof. Muniz.

---------------------

Hi,

My name is Albert Muniz. I am an Assistant Professor of Marketing at
DePaul University in Chicago, IL. My colleague, Hope Schau of Temple
University, and I are looking for Apple Newton users to participate in an
academic study that we are conducting on the Newton community. We are
interested in the ways in which Newton owners use their Newtons and how
they interact with other owners. If you would like to participate in this
study, we have some questions that we would like you to answer.

To learn more about this project and to see the questions that we are
asking, please visit our research page located at
http://fac.comtech.depaul.edu/amuniz/newton.htm

From there, you will find ways to learn more about the project, verify our
credentials and contact us.

Thanks for your consideration,