Re: [NTLK] Yikes

From: Michael Schaefer (mpschaefer_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 05:37:56 EST

I had a similar problem a long time ago, I imported a large document (
around 80 A4 pages ) and then opened works. It could get to the list view
but that was it if I tried to open it it would casue the same message you
had. I found that if I split the document up into smaller parts of around 10
pages then works had no problem with it at all.

  Michael