Re: [NTLK] vCard again

From: Fred Buecker (tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 11:07:45 EST

If you have Outlook installed, it's worth importing the CSV into Outlook
or doing an import from Outlook Express to Outlook Full (Slow?
Meandering?) and then using either Outlink (buggy IMHO) or Lookout
(works better IMHO) to make the transfer from PC to Newt. As far as a
long term solution in relation to Names you'll add down the road...I
pass that torch to someone who's had a Newt longer than me.