[NTLK] importing pkg w/out interconnect dongle?

From: Huggins, Chris (Chris.Huggins_at_webct.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 13:56:13 EST

Hey all,

I'm new to this list after resurrecting my Newton from the bottom of my desk drawer after finding a new in box Farallon card at my local computer store for CND$40.

My problem is this... I've long since lost my interconnect dongle, and need to install the Farallon driver pkg onto my Newt to get this baby up and running.

Any suggestions?