[NTLK] Re - Swedish course

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 15:22:29 EST

> Robert Benschop [rbenschop_at_mac.com] wrote the following 2002-02-04 09.32:
> 'Good luck with your Swedish course', hey, I understood that !
> Maybe I should join Frank in his course ? ;-)

I'd really appreciate that. It's just that I'm afraid that all we'd do would
be discussing
cool Newton stuff and beaming packages to and fro. Which would eventually
result
in two adults being thrown out of a Swedish course that hasn't even really
begun ;-)

Cheers

Frank

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de