Re: [NTLK] Dashboard? ButtonbarPlus? ??

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 16:56:15 EST

on 07-02-2002 4:39, Mike Hamende at mhamende_at_tsl.state.tx.us wrote:

> Which is better Dashboard or ButtonbarPlus? Or some other?

I would say Dashboard out of those two, depending if you want to see what
your option are than Dashboard is cool otherwise Gesture Launch is great
too (my choice, very personal, of course)

> Was there a final result of the "Must Have" thread?

I'm afraid we had too many of those in the recent pas, wears down enthusiasm
for that after a while...

> How might one return a MP2x00 to its orginal software configuration? ie
> the default Apple setup. I suspect that the previous owner removed some
> stuff and changed it to suit their liking. I am finding proceedures
> from the manuals say tap this icon or do this and the icon or this is
> different or missing. I am thinking it might be easier to start from
> the original setup.

I would do a complete backup (preferably two) and than do a hard reset
(=brain wipe, it's in the manual) that brings your newt back onto factory
state. That way you don't burn any bridges.

Robert Benschop