[NTLK] Re - Code writing

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 18:06:25 EST

>A quick OT query. My 12 year old son wants to learn how to write programs.

If he wants to start with writing Newton programs, I'd suggest getting the
book
"Programming for the Newton" which is available both in a PC and in a Mac
version. You can find a short description of this book plus descriptions of
misc.
other books on Newton programming at

http://www.pda-soft.de/programmingbooks.html

Many of these can be downloaded from Unna (www.unna.org), but for now don't
try to download them from the page mentioned above as I've noticed the links
are
dead. I'll update them as soon as possible.

Frank

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de