Re: [NTLK] Allentown, PA

From: John Del Pizzo (jdpizzo_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 11:37:06 EST

Well, I'm from Philly... but currently living in Pittsburgh. You should
check out http://www.ppug.net or http://mlmug.org. (Philadelphia PowerBook
User's Group and the Main Line Macintosh User's Group). Hope this is
helpful.

John

On 2/8/02 12:39 AM, "Fred Buecker" <tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net> so eloquently
stated: