Re: [NTLK] Death to Americans !!! was Re: [OFF-Topic] Small World

From: templar (templar1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 09:54:38 EST

American hardly can overstate their contribution to world events. The
contributions of America have been real and tangible and they continue
to do so. It is more a case of those who contribute less being jealous
of the ability of America, her people and military to contribute and
influence world events the way they do.

Can anyone rationally argue that America overstated her contribution to
victory in WW 1 & 2?

I think not.

-Will