Re: [NTLK] [OFF-Topic] Small World

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 10:32:02 EST

In templar's words:

>We need to concern ourselves with the interests of America and not worry
>about the rest of the world. We should only concern ourselves to the
>extent that we prevent harm coming to our people and our nation.
>

>Americans sleep safely and soundly in their beds at night because rough
>men stand read to bring violence on those who would do us harm.
>-George Orwell

Sorry people, but I couldn't let this go unsaid: Will, aka templar, would
you care to tell us about your active involvement in defending America's
interests abroad, i.e. when and where you were stationed, how many times
you had to face the enemy with a gun in your hand, etc.? Or do I detect a
bit of an "armchair soldier" at work here?

Chris Searles