Re: [NTLK] Death to Americans !!! was Re: [OFF-Topic] Small World

From: Alexander Andrade Leao (alexleao_at_mpcnet.com.br)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 19:37:19 EST

I posted the link to "small world". Sry fellows Newtonians, I never wonder
what will happen. I posted the link to a PRIVATE reflection, couse I think
that were a interesting site, with interesting information. And that is a
reflection about OUR WORLD, not about americans and what they do of good or
bad...

I'll try stop this with this email:

> From Templar:

> You really should get out of the cave once and a while breathe some
> fresh air and read the newspaper

Right now, americans newspapers are been controled by your Big "Bush"
Brother. Maybe this is an unadequated moment to read non partial news in
USA.

> As an aside, I say let India and Pakistan slug it out with nuclear
> weapons over the meaningless Kashmir and let Las Vegas oddsmakers handle
> the betting. In so far as the nuclear cloud is concerned it should
> dissipate nicely with acceptable radiation levels as per favorable
> weather conditions.

I like America (i'm an american but not from USA), and americans, and the
democracy, but I hate those one that think the USA is the salvation of the
world. They all are so fanactics, extremists and dangerous as Osama. They
think like Osama. They think that any one who think different from them are
an ENEMY! They are a manace to the liberty! If a country want to be
comunist, THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE!!!!! And if they want to be a capitalist
nation, nice, wellcome the club!

> Hello, they asked us to come in to defend their sorry asses from Iraq,
> do you live on Earth? They could not defend themselves so we needed to
> do it for them.

USA dont do a charity in Kwait. USA was interested in the petrol inside
Kwait, not on the Kwait people.

> Fundamentally all arabs are cowards.

Not more coward than that guys that authorized the nuclear bomb on Japan,
killing more inocent people than in Pear Harbor and WTC together. Or that
one who start the "Panama's School", a CIA initiative to teach the Latin
American's Dictatures how to implant some torture methods in their
countries. Yep!!! That was the Liberty land helping the dictatures!!!! But
your Big Brother will tell you that were the right thing to do...

The arabian culture helped to push your (and mine) grandfather out of midle
age...

And no, I'm not an arabian, but I like their culture and a lot of other
cultures in the world. They (and we, why not!?) make this damn world more
interesting, more "rich"...

> Can anyone rationally argue that America overstated her contribution to
> victory in WW 1 & 2?

Yes, HOLYWOOD (in many ways a Big Brother's tool) overstate the American
contribution in those wars. The USA was important in the WWII (a bit in WW
I) but not more important than russians, britanics and others.

If u (or any one) want to continue an open mind talk, we can do in pvt.
PLS, stop with this subject in this list!!!!!

Alex