Re: [NTLK] Death to Americans !!! was Re: [OFF-Topic] Small World

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 22:29:35 EST

>on 2002-02-09 15:54, templar <templar1_at_mac.com> wrote:
>
> > Can anyone rationally argue that America overstated her contribution to
> > victory in WW 1 & 2?
> >
> > I think not.
>
>Watch the movie "U571".
>
>I rest my case.

I quite agree.

Did the U.S. ever try to use a U-boat against the Germans? I have
read some stuff saying that the English did in the Mediterranean, but
nothing about the U.S. Have I simply not looked hard enough?

-James

>,xtG
>.tsooJ
>--
>http://www.jvdg.net/

The James Elliott Newton Site:
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/newton.html
All work and no play makes James a dull boy and prevents this week's update.