Re: [NTLK] Death to Americans !!! was Re: [OFF-Topic] Small World

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 22:34:17 EST

>on 2002-02-09 15:09, templar <templar1_at_mac.com> wrote:
>
> > Fundamentally all arabs are cowards.

I'm glad that in this discussion all parties are intelligent,
open-minded people. And that bit about the French was totally out of
line on ANY list! I hate to jump to conclusions the way that you do,
but you seem like the kind of person who refers to other languages as
"dialects of foreign."

-James

>Nice one. Thanks for showing us your true colours.
>
>Welcome to my killfile, moron.
>
>,xtG
>.tsooJ
>--
>http://www.jvdg.net/

The James Elliott Newton Site:
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/newton.html
Is that a Newton in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?