Re: [NTLK] Death to Americans !!! was.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 01:34:26 EST

Well, there's only one reason why the audience was quiet, to respect those =
slaughtered on 9/11.
The torn US flag not only represents those that died in the towers, but =
the US civil service personnel that went in to help all of those who were =
possibly stuck in the towers. But they didn't know what was just about to =
happen. :-(
All the flags should be honored at the future memorial site. Hopefully =
the 111th. floor.