Re: [NTLK] The Message NIV version

From: Paul Nuernberger (newton_at_thenuernbergers.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 15:29:53 EST

IIRC it stopped being 'offered' directly due to the rights holder's request
of Mr. Fedor. At one time he had a link to where it could be requested, but
that has been missing for a while. ANY distribution of it would be illegal,
other than sale as a piece of 'used software' from one party to another.

(Wish it weren't so as I would love to have a copy of it).

Paul Nuernberger