Re: [NTLK] changing door clips

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 03:33:36 EST

Be careful: on the back side of these plastic clips is another piece of
plastic which is intended to prevent the clips from easy snapping out.
If you use the "screwdriver method" you will damage or remove this part and
nxt time you clip will fall out much easier and faster.
That might be not what you really want.

Johannes