Re: [NTLK] Transfer Limitations

From: Fred Buecker (tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 14:13:05 EST

Using NCU on a PC, I found the size to be quite small due to connection
problems. With NDB, I've been able to fill my 4MB card via serial. I
don't have a bigger card or any giant packages to try anything higher
though. I've used NDB to do a full backup of both internal and card
memory over serial with no problems either.

Fred