Re: [NTLK] OSX - OT

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joelsciamma_at_compuserve.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 18:16:09 EST

Stephen,

> However, just because OS X is not that quantum leap we are waiting for,
> does not mean it lacks value. In my opinion, it IS a step forward for
> the Mac platform... albeit a small one. Why not value it for what it is,
> instead of wishing it was more?

This is far too reasonable! ;-)

OK I'll stop now but, being an inventor, dissatisfaction is as powerful as
enthusiasm in my driving forces.

I like things to progress and it might take another few years before X is
something I could even consider. At the moment, using it grates on my nerves
and it represents no benefit for the work I do or the software I use.

I can see (dimly) what computing should be like but have to live with the
base reality - very tough for an impatient varmint like me.

You see, I'm a pussy cat really.

Joel.