[NTLK] NuShield News!

From: Mark Ross (markross13_at_home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 20:03:29 EST

Hi folks!

Down at the NuShield ranch, we have been very busy. Of special
importance to people on this list is we now sell the Klear Screen two
step cleaners for your Newton (or any other electronic screen device).
These are the best screen cleaners we have found. They are alcohol and
ammonia free and will not damage your sensitive screen. They come as a
two pouch wet and dry system that does a great job and leaves your screen
squeaky clean and smooth. We recommend using these to clean your screen
before installing a screen protector. While they are available from many
sources, we have the lowest prices. Just $2 for a 3 pack or $8 for 12.

Of course, we still sell the NuShield screen protectors for all models of
Newton as well as for many other devices (Palm, Visor, Jornada, iPAQ,
Casio, Clie). So stop by and see what's cooking! We've redone our web
site to make it even easier to navigate and answer all your questions.

Mark Ross
markross13_at_home.com