Re: [NTLK] OSX - OT

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 02:53:06 EST

on 12-02-2002 6:06, Chris Chapman at pan1k_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> Newton rocks. It's not as rigid as most modern OS's, because it's just not
> an OS at all.

I beg your pardon ?

Now there's one argument against OSX and it's called Newton.

An operating system as solid and intuitive with some equivalent to the
Newton soup system (so that content can be searched and linked from all
applications) now that would have been 'revolutionary'
(or should I say evolutionary after the Newton ?)

But from a business standpoint I can completely understand Apple, after the
Newton and Copeland I guess they all were weary of something too far ahead.

Robert Benschop