Re: [NTLK] Ethernet transfer speeds

From: Andre Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 07:41:59 EST

Probably is, I seem to get quite fast transfers through Basalisk. it miht
take me a minute to transfer a 2 or 3 meg file. Now that certianly isn't as
fast as ethernet transfers between 2 machines but it's still a hell of a lot
better then serial. The best way to see if it is the switch or not is to do
some regular windows transfers to see.

Andre