Re: [NTLK] Airport on Newton

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 10:12:49 EST

I seem to be out of luck, both internal and on a card I get one of the
infamous:
 'An error occurred activating the package 'Lucent WaveLAN'. It may not work
with this system. Contact the software publisher for further information.
(Part 0, Type auto)'

Now I even tried to file it on my card and restarted with all extensions off
and only activating 'Newton Devices' and the WaveLAN package but still no
dice.

Anybody that would know a way out here ? Does the package need anything
besides 'Newton Devices' ?

Robert Benschop