Re: [NTLK] Sell or hold...what is NPDS good for?

From: Drew Loker (lokerd_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 20:27:56 EST

Thanks for the suggestions! I like Larrie's idea the best so far. I have
been thinking to just use it as a writing tablet when I need to take notes
when I don't to carry a laptop (and of course we know how bad the Palm sucks
at notes). But I was really hoping for something more concrete on my
desktop, something that isn't readily available on the Palm or my laptops,
some sort of reference. I do have Lextionary installed, so I was thinking
something like that.

But what about this NPDS? I have ADSL at home with extra ports on a router
and I even have IDSL here at the office with extra ports. Home would work
better but then then I wouldn't have the Newton for the few times I would
like it for taking notes.

But what good would NPDS provide? I read the website, but don't really
understand what it is for.

Thanks!
Drew