Re: [NTLK] VisorPhone serial number OT

From: Andre Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 04:09:33 EST

Sunder, thanks, I need that NO if we stop and think a few minutes. First
off, GSM phones require the card to work, the ESM number is actually stored
on the card. Therfore without a card, even if you had the phone it would no
good without the card. O.K. GSM lesson concluded.

Now I know when I'm looking something on ebay, I'll ask for the serial
number, if the person does't want to give it to me, then I think that it's
probably hot, and I wont touch it.

Andre

BTW is it a nice bridge?