Re: [NTLK] 32MB cards

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 08:25:46 EST

on 13/02/02 00:09, aj at al1800_at_mediaone.net wrote:

>> Yup. The biggest I've seen is 40 meg. on www.kingmax.com.
>> I have two AMP21K's with two 32 meg. cards each.
> Specifically, which cards at Kingmax will work in a MP2100?

All Kingmax cards that are "linear flash RAM", less than 40 MB will work.

-Laurent.

cargo cult programming n.: A style of (incompetent) programming dominated by ritual inclusion of code or program structures that serve no real purpose. A cargo cult programmer will usually explain the extra code as a way of working around some bug encountered in the past, but usually neither the bug nor the reason the code apparently avoided the bug was ever fully understood (compare shotgun debugging, voodoo programming).