Re: [NTLK] 32MB cards

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 09:22:49 EST

The method I used a few times without any problems is as follows:

1) do a full backup (I did with NCU) -> you will get a separate file for
your 8MB card with the name you gave to the card
2) remove the card, put the new card in, initialize and/or erase the card,
give it the same name as your 8MB card
3) restore the contents of your 8MB card onto the 32 MB card
4) if you whish you can now change the of your card

This works perfectly as long as you have a new card with a memory size
equal or larger than the old one.
Giving the card the same name as the old one might be not necessary, but I
have only done it this way, it will take just a few seconds to rename it...

Johannes