Re: [NTLK] Canadian Newton Bulk Buy?

From: Rui Curveira (rui_at_interlog.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 00:07:56 EST

Wow! Thanks for the info! So these must have come from Mr2ndHand? Were there
any brokerage fees? Did you have to pay PST/GST etc? I keep going back and
forth between GEM and Mr2ndHand. The recent posting about GEM doesn't thrill
me, but they do have a nice set up (32MB card and modem and leather case ...
although I got email from another fellow who said that the modem was toast
when he got it.) He also said that the Newt he got from Mr2ndHand was in much
better (almost pristine) condition compared to the one he ordered from GEM,
which was "well used".
Thanks again for the info!
I will share my experiences if I ever finally decide which one to get. Although
I may be stuck with GEM because Mr2ndHand won't ship to Canada or even take
"International" credit card orders.

Rui