Re: [NTLK] Multischeduler (was: Different time for event)

From: firstvln_at_earthlink.net
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 10:40:23 EST

Multischeduler is an app that allows you to schedule up to 5 appointments
at a time. It's like having 5 entry slips open at a time. You can quickly
copy the subject, date or time from one slip to the other. I missed the
original thread, but is this something that was asked for?
There are a few things I'd like to add/fix before posting it. I'll
certainly let the list know when it's ready!

Way