Re: [NTLK] Windows iPod app - [was] Its Coming

From: Joe Anthenat (janthenat_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 12:55:17 EST

Slightly off topic...But...

If there's anyone looking to get a Mac to use for Newton stuff, or
whatever, I have for sale a PowerComputing minitower with G3/300
upgrade. I'd let it go pretty cheap if someone on the list could use
it... For original specs, see:

http://www.everymac.com/systems/powercc/powercenter/powercenter180.html

Contact me off list if interested.

>> Or a Mac. I hate being a Newton user that doesn't own a Mac!
>> Tom

Joe Anthenat ><>

"Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the
Lord makes so many of them." ~ Abraham Lincoln