Re: [NTLK] Its Coming

From: Eckhart Koeppen (eck1000_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 13:07:29 EST

IMNewtMan_at_aol.com wrote:
> That would be great! I have to say that my biggest complaint about
> my Newton has always been, getting things into it. Mods, sounds and
> now MP3's. I always have to rely on others to release their stuff
> on the web so I can install it.
>
> I will pray for a way to do this on my Wintel machine.

The plug-in would definitely an amazing thing to have on a Windows or
Linux machine... In the meantime, I'll hack some sort of HTTP download
together. With IIS and other web servers available for Windows (and the
Mac) it shouldn't be a big deal, it's just not as nice as the iTunes
integration.

Eckhart

--
                   -- eck_at_40hz.org -- www.40hz.org --