[NTLK] Mp3 playback from card...

From: Joe Anthenat (janthenat_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 15:05:34 EST

OK, got the MAD Max player to work (after installing all the pieces,
duh...). Re-encoded "Woody's Roundup" from the Toy Story 2 soundtrack.
What can I say, I have two small children... With song stored on 256mb
Viking ATA card, playback stutters quite badly. However, when the song
is moved to the Internal store, playback is flawless. I'm curious if
playback from a linear card is any better?

Joe Anthenat ><>

"Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the
Lord makes so many of them." ~ Abraham Lincoln