[NTLK] FS: Newton Keyboard with Case, $35

From: Drew Loker (lokerd_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 19:45:14 EST

Rather than sell the entire Newton, I am going to sell at least this I know
I have know use for. Works fine...I just have a Implant Accel and I have to
turn off the accel to use the keyboard. IOW, I haven't used it in probably
over a year. Anyway, if you are interested and have Paypal, please contact
me. I would prefer to ship to somebody in the US, unless nobody in the US
wants it first. Sorry. Shipping cost will be whatever it is to get it to
you.

Thanks!
Drew