Re: [NTLK] 32 MB Card Goodies -Report to us

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 03:17:07 EST

I got my 32MB card from GEM enterprises yesterday.
It came with a Northstar sticker on it.
The Newt could read the card but wanted to reformat it.
I just deloeted it completely and it seems to work properly.
No problems with GEM enterprises so far. They put it into a huge UPS parcel
with lots of bubble polster araound...

Johannes