Re: [NTLK] OSX - OT

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 10:51:19 EST

"Joel M. Sciamma" wrote:

> Kare,
>
> > Sometimes I have wet dreams about a Newton-like device, built on OpenDoc
> > foundations.
>
> We obviously share the same consenual illusion.
>
> Joel.

I think IBM and Apple had the embryonics of such a device with the
highly scalable (and obviously defunct) Taligent project.

A Taligent- (or, in my case, OS/2-) based Newton??? Can you _come_ any
closer to a digital orgasm?

(that last sentence was actually my - rather cool - Chandler Bing
imitation, but it doesn't come over that well in ASCII)

--
Karel Jansens
kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be

"We're here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and we're all out of gum." (Dr. Zulu of Team Diotoir on Robot Wars Extreme)