[NTLK] notes and font issue

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 12:54:48 EST

OK, I'm stumped!

I beamed some notes form a 120 to my 2100, and now ALL the notes on my 2100
are in some weird "computer-like" font- no serifs but extra heavy lines for
portions of characters, etc- and I can't get rid of it. the 120 was just
in one of the basic fonts; simple or casual or similar; I don't have any
add-on fonts on it.

I've tried going to overview, checking all, and changing the font, but it
doesn't take. I have to go into each note, highlight everything, and
change.

And the system default font is still wrong; for example, if I write an
email, mail it, in the address slip, if I click on the subject- the subject
as I edit it, is in the weird font again.

It's really bad! Thoughts on how to fix this?

Thanks

Brian