Re: [NTLK] D-Link network cards

From: Chet Johns (tcjohns_at_home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 13:03:32 EST

Shh, I stole the D-Link DWL-650 wireless card out of my wife's laptop and
based on postings here I'm trying to set it up to access email with my
Newton through our airport base station. If it works, I'll let you know, but
you can pick one up today (last day of sale) at Best Buy for $69 after
rebate. I figure if it works I'll slip out and buy one before she misses it.
-Chet