Re: [NTLK] Airport on Newton

From: John Skinner (john_at_johnskinner.net)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 12:03:10 EST

On 2/17/02 10:39 AM, "Robert Benschop" <rbenschop_at_mac.com> wrote:

> on 17-02-2002 5:25, John Skinner at john_at_johnskinner.net wrote:
>
>> Well, you could use some routing software to make it work for you.
>> I use VICOM Internet Gateway but are others. Like IPNetRouter for one.
>
> Does this slow down your computer/connection ?
>

> Robert Benschop

Not any more than just running 1 additional program ( and It's not a hog
like Photoshop or anything). You also will be sharing your internet
connection bandwidth with the Newton, but I don't think a few web requests
here and there will make much of a difference. You probably won't even
notice it.

The only take back is you'd have to leave your Cube on as long as you want
to maintain your internet connection for the Newton.