[NTLK] Connection messes - Partly fixed.

From: peter brigg (pbrigg_at_uoguelph.ca)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 15:54:14 EST

I have fixed my own mess, to some extent. Simple Mail is now functional
both over the modem and the E'net card.

I still cannot get the desktop machine to see the 2100 over by
rounter-based Lan.

Newts Cape still connects to a port and returns 404 errors to all sites
and disconnects itself.

Can anyone walk me through or direct me to FAQs that will let me correct
these problems?

thanks,

peter