Re: [NTLK] my little wish

From: Markus Stöbe (mstoebe_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 02:46:51 EST

Hi everybody...

just installed the iTunes-PlugIn myself lastnight...but IMHO it only
works under Mac OS 9 or am I wrong? The missing thing IMHO under MOX
ist true support of the old AppleTalk-Protocol...the one *not* using
TCP/IP. Unless you don't have this, its a lot more difficult to just
carbonize NCU for example. I doubt writing an NCU-like app for MOX
being impossible, though...just a lot work. :-(

So I guess thats not coming pretty soon. On the other hand: Netshare
is supposed to do the Job...if it finally gets finished...see here
http://www.beckedorf.net/Mainpage/NewtShare/newtshare.html

regards,
Markus.

>it is amazing that dedicated developers realized iTunes
>synchronization for the newton. however admirable this achievement,
>for my daily work i would really prefer a synchronization between
>Palm Desktop for OSX and TimeTraxx or the built-in dates application
>instead. in case i am missing the important point that such a thing
>already exists, i would be happy if someone on the list could point
>that out. perhaps development of iTunes synch will now make
>development of such a tool easier? thanks for your responses. olli.
>
>--

                   '''
                  (0 0)
  |           Markus Stoebe            |