Re: [NTLK] Debating 32MB purchase

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 06:46:03 EST

------------------
>Where would be a good place to get a 4MB or 16MB Card like that? I figure =
you
>are the best source on that kind of info ;-)

Nowadays you're stuck with ebay or www.timasci.com, or me if you can't =
find one. Let me know, I have a MP110 that I can test my cards in if you =
can't find a source. Make offer and we'll go from there.
---------------
>Why the JIC on the 16MB cards?

I have some that won't work, even though they are the correct 5v/12v =
cards. Never found out why. :-(
---------------
and it didn't work in the MP100 it would work in the
>2100 right?
>Thanks
>Rui

Yup, the MP2100 accepts both 5v/12v and 5v/5v cards.
>PS I read the post you sent on your store and how you have integrated =
Newts
>and eMates. You should setup a website detailing that config, it sounds
>wicked!

As soon as I have time, and hopefully an iBook in the near future, just =
for airport use for the Newts. :-)