[NTLK] Newt from GEM Enterprises

From: Daniel Ho (hod_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 15:11:25 EST

I got my 2100 from GEM Enteprises today. Yippee!!! It arrived in good
shape as the package was very well wrapped.

Besides having the battery say that it has to be replaced because it won't
hold a charge (I'm trying again), everything else looks good. I bought a
keyboard, case, and serial cable as well...

So far, I've turned it on, set the preferences and time, but not much else.
The unit seems to be working well though. I'll play with it more later and
report back.

Cheers,
Dan

--