Re: [NTLK] Quicktake was MP 100 and Uconnect

From: Stephanie Maks (newton_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 17:24:23 EST

I like the Quicktake 200. I think it's a great 'point and click' digital
camera, and if you get it for the right price, it's quite reasonable. A bit
physically big by todays standards, and it's resolution is only 640 x 480,
but for me it's a great 2nd-digital camera. My 'good' one I don't carry
around for fear of losing / damaging it, but the QT200 fits the bill. Its
lack of a flash and no optical viewfinder are a bit limiting, but I'd give
it an 8 out of 10.

I wouldn't use it for 'professional' stuff, but it's adequate for snapshots
and stuff suitable for posting to the web etc.

I don't use a serial connection though, I have a USB reader that does CF and
SmartMedia cards, for very fast xfers of pictures.

I just wish that it'd work with Tibet.

-Stephanie
http://www.maksystems.com/newton/