Re: [NTLK] 20th Anniversary Mac <=> Newton <=> PowerBook G3

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 17:31:34 EST

>On 2/18/02 @ 17:36, Ermin Mistica wrote:
>
>Does anyone out there connect their Newton to a 20th
>Anniversary Macintosh and if so, have you experienced
>any problems? Do you use serial or the Ethernet
>connection?

I have a TAM.

I regularly connect via Ethernet. I have the CSII Ethernet 10 Base-T
card installed on the TAM. I use a HUB 5P 10 Base-T hub. In the Newt, I
have a Farallon card.

I've had no problems backing up/restoring files and installing packages.

I have connected the TAM to the Newt via serial, but that has been some
time ago. IIRC, there were no problems either.

BTW, my TAM is stock with a 4GB HD vice the original 2GB one.

Sushi