Re: [NTLK] Re - Batteries again

From: Daniel Ho (hod_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 18:44:56 EST

On 2002/02/18 5:33 PM, "Frank Gruendel" <Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de> wrote:

> I doubt it. Be aware that "new" means in most cases "never used,
> but built four or more years ago". Not using batts for that long a
> time isn't a good thing.
> You can refurbish a pack if you can't get it to work, or I could
> do it for you. See
> http://www.pda-soft.de/mp2k_battery_pack.html for details.

Thanks, Frank. I'll see if I can bring this pack back to life. I won't
look at it for a few hours and see happens.

Failing that, I'll leave it overnight...and if THAT still doesn't work, I'll
be powering up the solder station!

Are the cases for the AA batteries still available? I regularly use 1700mAH
NiMH AA, and with a spare set, I'll be all set!

This would be not such a bad solution. I remembers having to swap out AAA
batteries in early Newts while on a cellphone call and trying to look up a
contact...

Dan

--
Daniel Ho/Toronto