Re: [NTLK] Multiple pop accounts

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 00:25:27 EST

on 19/02/02 00:11, Brent Bell at brent_at_vividgroup.com wrote:

> Actually I think that you just add multiple email addresses to your main
> owner card, then add SimpleMail setups for each of these. When you add
> a SimpleMail setup to an owner card there is a drop-down box to select
> which email address you are setting up. This way SimpleMail will check
> all email accounts for that owner card at the same time.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Brent

Maybe that's the way to do it for SimpleMail, but I was specifically talking
about EnRoute. Sorry, I didn't mention it...

-Laurent.

finger-pointing syndrome n.: All-too-frequent result of bugs, esp. in new or experimental configurations. The hardware vendor points a finger at the software. The software vendor points a finger at the hardware. All the poor users get is the finger.