Re: [NTLK] NCU memory requirements?

From: Andy Pasulka (anp919_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 08:14:20 EST

on 2/18/02 8:05 PM, James W. Bethel at jimbethel9_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> Can someone refresh my memory about setting the preferred memory for NCU? I
> am having problems backing up my 32MB card (contains about 5MB of
> data/packages). I have scanned the FAQ files and looked through the Archives
> but must have missed the info?
>
> Best wishes,
> Jim

Set your memory (select NCU on the desktop, File>>Get Info>>Memory) for NCU
to the total amount of memory of your backup (in your case, 32+4 for the
internal for 26 MB total, or 36864 bytes).

Anyone know if a CoolPix 775 can work with Tibet? The 775 and the 950 have
the same case design. I thought the 950 had just higher resolution than the
775.
ANP

--

Into the impossible (from Brian Eno's Oblique Strategies) Andy Pasulka www.imaxx.net/~anp/ anp919_at_earthlink.net