Re: [NTLK] Newton <-> Sloup <-> Zaurus Sl 5x00

From: Steve Weyer (weyer_at_kagi.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 09:26:10 EST

From: Stefan Eilers (eilers_at_irb.uni-hannover.de)

I want to develop a synchronization tool between the newton and the Sharp
Zaurus, due to the fact that I want to use both of them in the future.

Therefore I want to know if somebody out there is interested to assist in
this project ?

[sorry for late reply; finally catching up after vacation]

I'd be interested in this too since I've also got a Zaurus (and saw "Sloup"
mentioned in Subject).

evidently, latest Z ROM image has support for IR, so one option might be
direct beaming (probably using BackTalk?) since this works with Palms.

another might be data import/export in XML format since Z supports that.

--
Steve
  weyer_at_kagi.com